Upgrading forum

• Administrators

as you may see, our forum is upgraded to latest version, which is major version , so need sometimes to finish it  :kiss:

Right now we run in minimalist mode and performance testing is on the go

for couple day, you will notice part of this forum will be change dynamically , and there will be more features coming soon,

please, if you have any question, problem or advice, please post here

thanx, ADMIN

• Administrators

nah, this is the default themes, I will make it more custom, I dont like bright theme actually, I will add those themes along with the portal very soon

this is only the beginning, I need to reorganize the modification and template

regards, ADMIN

• Administrators

@ zju3s

we will think of that, choosing color I think impossible, but changing themes , I think that's the possible way, we only have 2 option here, default themes (blue white color) or this theme (black gold color)

@deepgis

we are on SPAM war, everyday I must banning and deleting spam post, and that is really annoying, like I mention on FB Page, we have 2 spam protection implementation, If your account blocked, and you are human, just follow the guidelines (fill the smap detection, its just simple question that you need to answer) after that, you can login again, 

I know this is annoying, but it will help us a lot to prevent spam, if you use dynamic IP, maybe your IP are IP that use by spammer before, just restart your modem, and it will be fix the problem

regards, ADMIN

I think the font should be a bit bigger. I don't know if its the default one, but if its a bit larger it would be more readable. Try the one i am seeing below my name 'Hello rahmansunbeam'. The date and the time is more readable than the rest. The Menu (Home, Community, ....) is much smaller. :huh: The small 'news' hanging at the top right is ok. Is there any chance?