Changing my Mind

• Administrators

Hum, after member deletion last time, and it took 1000 members  :shocked:, i just thinking, that my previous decision to what I called "advertising" our forum is a mistakes

I though when i advertise this forum using twitter or facebook and many ways to do it, We will get many member and thus result in active community  :azn:

But, I just find a forum with bunch of people that just register to find a usefull stuff and go away  :angry:

that's bad, I know that not all people can contribute something, but at least introduce yourself and say thanks, I think it's not a big deal.  :rolleyes:

So I change my decision, which are :

1. I will not make any news related to new stuff in FB or Twitter, but only news that related of forum, server and hosting

2. I will review the member every 1 - 3 months (see member deletion sticky post)

3. Adding some member group (uploader, contributor , etc), I will put it when ready

comment are welcome

regards, ADMIN

this forum is a bigest man forum of GIS and Remote sensing...and all the community is very thanks for this forum ...and all changes that you gonna do is for the real run of the forum...congratulation man for this BIGGEST forum... :cheesy: