Hello from Costa Rica

My name is Melvin Lizano. GIS analyst working in a private company and I teach in gis issues at the University of Costa Rica. I want to start collaborating with the forum, he had not done so because I did not know how to do, and because I want to see the entire forum, hope I can enable the rest of the forum again to start up some books and other materials that I have available .

Regards, Melvin

PS Thanks in advance for the help you can give me

My name is Melvin Lizano. GIS analyst working in a private company and I teach in gis issues at the University of Costa Rica. I want to start collaborating with the forum, he had not done so because I did not know how to do, and because I want to see the entire forum, hope I can enable the rest of the forum again to start up some books and other materials that I have available .

Regards, Melvin

PS Thanks in advance for the help you can give me

Well come Melvs, great that you can contribute to the forum, we are community and is great to support and helps, regards