Where can I find a complet tutorial about Land Use/Land Cover classification using LANDSAT images ? A tutorial for begginers, for newbies, non-experts in remote sensing ?
I would like to find a tutorial that presents step-by-step, from A to Z, all the aspects of using LANDSAT images to obtain a land cover map.
Content of the tutorial:
- Where to obtain and how to select satelite images of LANDSAT data collection ? (this I allready know: Glovis, EarthExplorer, and 0% clound cover, different seasons for vegetation status, etc)
- The pre-processing steps of the satellite images ? How to make an atmosferic calibration, remove any disturbances, etc ? What software to use better : ENVI or ERDAS ? What modules of these software to use for pre-processing ?
- Classification methods: un-supervised classification/ supervised classification ? (advantages/dis-advantages of these metods?) How to make a supervised classification (selecting the classes according to spectral values, selecting samples/ training areas, spectral mixture, spectral analysis, spectral plots/diagrams, etc) What is the best software to use for this step (ENVI or ERDAS) and what modules to use ?
- Post-classification methods ? How to make a post-classification of a Land use /Land cover image ? (in ENVI or ERDAS) Tips and tricks ? ( is it better to change the classification method, the samples, or the satelite image ?) What is an error matrix of the classification and how to make it ? How to asses the quality of the classification method ?
- Are there any methods to obtain good results in classification of LANDSAT images ?
So this is what I am searching, a tutorial about using LANDSAT images to create a Land use/Land cover map !
( video tutorial or document tutorial with a package of images and examples, explained step-by-step, special for begginers or "idiots" )
Please give me a tutorial !!!!
Thank you all, my friends !