[Error0125] error when create a new service with AXL file in ArcIMS 9.3.1 (Help)

mostafa

There could be many reasons you are getting AXLPARSER error message. Double check your query syntax and make sure everything is correct. If you are using a text field to query, make sure use double quotation ("). If possible use a numeric field to query.

Also refresh your map service, sometime it solve AXLPARSER problem.

I don not know what do you mean, but this is AXL file, so what can i do with this file to solve this problem. please. this is problem still exist since 5 days, i am fed up with this problem  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

AXL file from here

[hide]

http://www.mediafire.com/?8nchqw94pq46ch4

[/hide]

• Administrators

try to re-validated your step from the beginning, make sure there are no null query, or wrong symbol on the setting.

like lordi said, there are many reason why AXL parser result in error, to make sure the problem, you need to give us the detail what are you doing, step by step and give us the detail about the error

regards, ADMIN

EDITED, i just open your AXL, hem, try to re-validated those script, and see if there is any error or maybe missing symbols

OK, firstly,i have put the data into © and made a new folder and renamed it to tempand then put the the date into this folder,then i just have opened arcims auther /add layer/then navigate to (c:/temp/......),the layer has been added, so i saved it to(AXL) file, then i have been opened arcims administrator, i clicked to services to create a new services, navigated to (AXL)and have been named it, then i changed image layer type to image server1,so when i click to  ok the message error appear(error0125), so this all my story in arcims.

i founded topic about this error in esri forum archived, but i don not know, where can i found (sez file) that the topic talk about it.

[hide]

http://forums.esri.com/Thread.asp?c=64&f=778&t=189428

[/hide]

[hide]

http://resources.arcgis.com/content/kbase?fa=articleShow&d=19396

[/hide]

• Administrators

yep, each thread you found in ESRi have their different error, most of them on syntax and error on general service.

okey, i'm sorry im not ArcIMS user, i prefer Mapguide Enterprise (they have open source version which is OSGeo mapguide, so if i deploy it in real web server , i don't have any issue on licensing), ehehehehe , so i never try ArcIMS before.

this is what you need to do :

1. like Mapguide, ArcIMS should have ane error log on it, open it and see if any detail write on that log

2. Dont forget to see also on event viewer log in application tab, (under administrative tool in control panel)

3. try to restart background service of your ArcIMS (apache or ISS and any service related to ArcIMS)

4. try using name or folder name without space and use short name/don't exceed above 10 character (ESRI in some case have an issue , they need "DOS like" rules, very weird)

5. Try to build another AXL and verify your step again, make sure you have put the correct variable