Identify tool gives no value for the raster

Maya007

Hello,

I was doing some operation like euclidean distance over shape file and then some raster calculator in the model of ArcMap 10.4.1. Every sequential operations like finding the euclidean distance followed by reclassifying the distances and then applying some conditional formulaes using raster calculator all worked well. BUt when i ckecked the pixel value using tool Identify, it shows as no value. But the range of value shown in the resulting raster is correct. 

WHat could be the reason for this? Please help me guys. I did so many operations and when i finally checked all the ,aps, the identify tool gives no value at all points but the raster images shows the correct range of values in Table of contents.

Thanks in advance,

maaya

10 hours ago, Maya007 said:

Hello,

I was doing some operation like euclidean distance over shape file and then some raster calculator in the model of ArcMap 10.4.1. Every sequential operations like finding the euclidean distance followed by reclassifying the distances and then applying some conditional formulaes using raster calculator all worked well. BUt when i ckecked the pixel value using tool Identify, it shows as no value. But the range of value shown in the resulting raster is correct. 

WHat could be the reason for this? Please help me guys. I did so many operations and when i finally checked all the ,aps, the identify tool gives no value at all points but the raster images shows the correct range of values in Table of contents.

Thanks in advance,

maaya

Hello,

It worked after restarting arcmap again.

Thanks all