Problem with ArcGIS 10.2.2

imtest133

Hi all

I recently renew my Laptop with a better one with windows 10 platform, but I have a problem with some software such as arcgis 10.2.2

In the software environment, icons are really small. when I change arcmap setting to big icons, the size of icons getting bigger than normal condition in the past! please help me. I like normal view of arcmap.

Edited by imtest133

I've ran into that same problem before. i upgraded my laptop from windows seven to windows 10. but when i finished installing all the necessary drivers, especially the graphics card driver, my problems were solved. you can check if your graphics card driver were up to date. if not, update it to the latest version...

I've ran into that same problem before. i upgraded my laptop from windows seven to windows 10. but when i finished installing all the necessary drivers, especially the graphics card driver, my problems were solved. you can check if your graphics card driver were up to date. if not, update it to the latest version...

All of my drivers are up to date!

i think this has something to do with DPI Scaling. my friend has also experiencing the same problem, not just Arcmap but also with some other programs as well, with his newly acquired windows 10 laptop and we are trying to resolve the problem. i've googled it and found this info on the net. perhaps it could help you as well: pls follow this link... https://geonet.esri.com/thread/170386  or this http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5990-dpi-scaling-level-displays-change-windows-10-a.html

Edited by headhange
  • Like 1

Thank you but 

Not Found

The item does not exist. It may have been deleted

We have resolve our problem on this... just follow this steps

Right click on your Desktop>click on Display settings

2j1mm4y.jpg

On Settings drag the "Change the size of text, app, and other items:100% (Recommended)" to 125% or to any scaling your comfortable with71i8hl.jpg

then click the "sign out now" (text in red)

Edited by headhange
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...