Exporting in PCI Pansharpen Module

Mamoniter

I am currently doing a mapping project in the Philippines and one of the deliverable is to produce pansharpened satellite image. How can I export the pansharpened image with projection that I generate in PCI Pansharpen Module? Is there any other way to export it? I tried to export the pansharpened image but all the projection and data are missing.

Sorry for my bad English. I appreciate any help that you share with me using the PCI Pansharpen Module.

What type of image are you using for pansharpening ? (Landsat 7/8, QuickBird, WorldView-2 etc ?)

Did you verify the projection of the images before the Pansharpening ?

Make sure that both the multispectral bands and the pancromatic band have the same projection. When you open your images in PCI Geomatica, look are the Properties > Projection.

I am using Quickbird2 Images for the pansharpening. The panchromatic and multispectral have the same project before I pansharpened it.  How can I export the pansharpened image to Tiff file with projection? I'm using the focus to do the pansharped not the orthoengine because we only bought the PCI pansharpened module.