Open TRMM NetCDF ArcMap

Reyalino

Dear All,

I am trying to open TRMM netcdf format. I have tried to open using Multidimensional Tools >> Make NetCDF Raster Layer, but nothing happened after the process is finished. Could somebody suggest me how to process netcdf? 

I've followed every step based from the Arcgis Help tutorial and i downloaded the TRMM data from NASA website.

regards

• Like 1

Dear All,

I am trying to open TRMM netcdf format. I have tried to open using Multidimensional Tools >> Make NetCDF Raster Layer, but nothing happened after the process is finished. Could somebody suggest me how to process netcdf? 

I've followed every step based from the Arcgis Help tutorial and i downloaded the TRMM data from NASA website.

regards

I am sorry I've already found to process the NetCDF..

• 3 months later...

I have been working with these data for a while.I could open them with a tool which was named Unidata Integrated Data Viewer It would be good If we share our experiences with opening deferent data files.OMI,TRMSS and some of satellites have useful informations and we must focus on them,not only modis,landsat and etc