Combining hyperspectral images

Me262

I am looking to "combine" several hyperspectral images I have into 1 image.

Reason being is that I want to create ROI's in order to do supervised classification. However, these training areas must be from several images. I need to basically create 1 ROI classified as "good", another ROI as "bad" and the 3rd I'l have everything else.

Not sure how to do this unless I somehow combine all images into 1. ENVI 5+ is nice and you can open all the images into 1 window, and they kind of look combined, but when you do the ROI's, they are still separated into each image.

Thanks for the reply. Forgot to mention that the images are basically "tiles" that together create a map of a municipality. They don't actually "stack" on top of each other.

Basically like a puzzle, got several pieces and I'd like to create only 1 piece, so then I can run all my analysis onto that 1 image file. Otherwise I cannot do classification with ROI's from different images (at least the tool only allows me to select 1 image from what I noticed).

I only have ENVI to work with, and cannot find a way to either "glue them together" or run analysis using each separate images into each analysis I want to run (in my case, supervised classification)

Edited by Me262