OK... I've looked more in details and there is no easy way that i know of to do this in ArcScene... or at least it will be hard to configure to get exactly what you showed here.

I strongly encourage you to use Golden Software Surfer which is the tool designed specially to make such maps...

• 5 years later...

You may create 3D maps and create one in a moment with LandViewer. For that you would need to locate an area of your interest and highlight it with AOI tool. Once done you would need to select an image from thousands of those available on the right and click on 3D visualization icon on the left.

An example you can see here:

1bS0KJi.png

Direct link: https://eos.com/landviewer/?lat=30.13800&lng=83.38074&z=8&id=LV-TEMw-OF9M-MVRQ-XzE0-MzAz-OV8y-MDE5-MDQy-M18y-MDE5-MDQy-M18w-MV9S-VA%3D%3D&b=Red,Green,Blue&anti&pansharpening

Besides that, there are already ready-made tools for obtaining multispectral indices, flexible processing of data on AOI, elementary clustering, using a raster calculator, visualization of scenes in 3D using digital elevation models, changes in territories based on multi-temporal multispectral analysis, as well as creating ready-made animations of changes in terrain. And this is just the beginning. Using all the features of the EOS Platform - Storage, Processing, Vision, opens up additional possibilities for flexible and relatively fast processing of huge arrays of multispectral multi-temporal and multi-level data.