Sign in to follow this  
Lurker

Customize TOC Menu

Hello all GISers

I have a friend who try make customized ArcGIS to build simple Geographic information system for earth Quake route ;)

its really simple, He just customize menu in ArcGIS Desktop, eliminate unneeded menu, and only display important menu for earth quacke routing analysis using Visual basic editor

so he stuck on TOC menu, he need to eliminate some menu in TOC, any clue o this? I give you the screen shoot

2zyd7gp.jpg

If you are installing ArcGIS Engine 10, I think the templates show up under NET Framework 3.5 as opposed to 4. Can't remember now though.

if want to customizate this toc see customization submenu and ther get the option how eliminate or add new booton...regards

Hello Friend I am new to ArcGis. I am trying to create a map control application in visual studio 10 but when I am adding my digitized map in map control it is only showing raster data (i.e. picture map) not the digitized features and layers. whereas in TOC control it is showing the name of all the layers and a exclamation mark in red before names of the layers so please help me ASAP. waiting please...