Forum News/Update or Report Error Function, Post Here

• Administrators

i forget is possible have the option to remind the all topic unread??

maybe as a proses of transfer the read and unread information is lost, sorry

but iif you mark forum as read, just klik the "new post" green notification next to sub forum name

hmm...I think this is just my imagination.....the Esquire IPB Theme....a bit lively than this one......ehehe.... :)

Thanx for the info, I will take a look

Some of my posts containing images didnt transfer over very well.

Have tried editing previous post as images got screwed up,

edits were unsuccessful though? is the editing function working

correctly or is it the images or source of images at fault?

Check posts:

UCL Depth Map - Free Standalone for Research and Non Commercial Use

KML Builder - Version 1.0.6 (Beta) FREE or Donate

Any Thoughts

just see your first post, I think all picture working, try to clear cache your browser

maybe, maybe........ :embarrassed:

don't worry, for themes we can use multiple themes and you can pick the best for you

Hello Everyone..............

Is a Fashion Emergency this forum!!!! for me is Ok............

But I' Don't find the new post in the initial Frame!!!!.........................

Best Regards...................

From Chile.....

what do you mean by initial frame? is it Portal like the old one?

I didn't have any complaints about the old design and I don't have any complaints about the new design, but I would like to thank the admins and mods for all the hard work they put into this forum.

However... I have noticed errors with page loading. I can normally fix it by hitting the refresh button a few times. Also, some post seem to get lost - I click the 'Post' button and nothing happens. I get this behaviour on IE9 and the latest Chrome. The site actually looks better in IE9!I'm not sure what the cause of this problem is. It roughly coincides with a firewall upgrade, but this seems to be the only site affected.

And where is the RSS feed?

• Administrators

the "path" text below the header, in'st it too large ? or it is set to autoresize when sub-directory name is long?

hello, yes its correct, too big, I will try to make it more smaller

I didn't have any complaints about the old design and I don't have any complaints about the new design, but I would like to thank the admins and mods for all the hard work they put into this forum.

However... I have noticed errors with page loading. I can normally fix it by hitting the refresh button a few times. Also, some post seem to get lost - I click the 'Post' button and nothing happens. I get this behaviour on IE9 and the latest Chrome. The site actually looks better in IE9!I'm not sure what the cause of this problem is. It roughly coincides with a firewall upgrade, but this seems to be the only site affected.

And where is the RSS feed?

hem, all seems work right here, can you gave me some screenshoot while the error happen?

hem, post lost? your post? I will investigate it

RSS is part of modification, it will added really soon

Also had problems trying to edit a post. Looked like a JS object error.

please add screenshoot, since I dont get those error as your said

thanx for the input brownie

Cleaned cache out but as suggested, both posts still have image problems.????

I am using Firefox running in sandbox.

Ran outside sandbox and cleared cache, but still problems with images (PNG types?)

Have tried editing these, they edit in editor OK, but when saved the images return to

their previous state. Also, some of the image path links are displayed rather than the

required image.

Is it the PNG image types at fault?????

Thanks

Edited by spazzle

Hi EmperoR

Have not tried reloading all of them, only one and it failed although it is a PNG. Also jpg and gifs seem to be affected

Have checked out most of my post and all seem to have a problem, the GEPHI Post only links available, they are clickable and take you to the original site on the ones I tried at least. As shown below:

"

If you have complex networks to visualise then Gephi may be of help.

Gephi is an interactive visualization and exploration platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs. Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Gephi is open-source and free.

Applications:

Exploratory Data Analysis: intuition-oriented analysis by networks manipulations in real time.

Link Analysis: revealing the underlying structures of associations between objects, in particular in scale-free networks.

Social Network Analysis: easy creation of social data connectors to map community organizations and small-world networks.

Biological Network analysis: representing patterns of biological data.

Poster creation: scientific work promotion with hi-quality printable maps.

Features:

Gephi is a tool for people that have to explore and understand graphs. Like Photoshop but for data, the user interacts with the representation, manipulate the structures, shapes and colors to reveal hidden properties. The goal is to help data analysts to make hypothesis, intuitively discover patterns, isolate structure singularities or faults during data sourcing. It is a complementary tool to traditional statistics, as visual thinking with interactive interfaces is now recognized to facilitate reasoning. This is a software for Exploratory Data Analysis, a paradigm appeared in the Visual Analytics field of research.

Create Cartography

Use ranking or partition data to make meaningful the network representation. Customize colors, size or labels to bring sense to the network representation. The vectorial preview module lets you put the final touch and care about aesthetics before explorting in SVG or PDF.

height=389 width=615https://gephi.org/wp...ts/preview1.png[/img]

height=410 width=617https://gephi.org/wp...ts/preview2.png[/img]

height=396 width=618https://gephi.org/wp..._untitled-9.png[/img]

Web Page:

[hide]

https://gephi.org/

[/hide]

Video:

[hide]

http://vimeo.com/9726202

[/hide]

Download Link

Winows Version:

[hide]

https://launchpad.net/gephi/0.8/0.8.1beta/+download/gephi-0.8.1-beta.setup.exe

[/hide]

Other Versions:

[hide]

https://gephi.org/users/download/

[/hide]

"

Edited by spazzle

• Administrators

hello spazzle

now, take a look on your gephi post, I just edit it ^_^

Okey here you must do, if you already post it, then just delete previous img tag, after that open img file link on the browser and make sure to "copy image location"

after that on the editor page, click on "image" button on the top of the editor, you will see like a square tiny picture left of "Code" button (<>)

paste there, and insert, if you correct inserting right link, the picture will appeared in the post editor , and you can drag the corner to resize the picture, click one the picture until you get the tiny square symbol on the pic in each corner, and you can drag it to resize, :rolleyes:

okey, I think I will make some simple tutorial to use this forum, :lol:

Im sorry for the confusion, but after you get used to this, you will enjoy using it, just exploring around and make a post here to ask question bout forum function

thanx my friend :D

@EmperoR Here's the JS error from Firefox, it has a bit more info than IE and Chrome.

TypeError: ipb.textEditor.getEditor("edit-" + postid) is undefined

There are a bit of buttons that don't work (couldn't quote your post), so I figure there must be some JS that's being blocked at my end.

Hi EmperoR

Thanks for the info.

Will try the methods you suggest, hope all goes well from now on :azn:

Have added some revisions to two of my posts in the Software and all seems well,

(STEM and OPTIKS_

It looks like the older posts dont seem as though they got transfered over

during the move to the new web layout

Edited by spazzle
  • Like 1

• Administrators

@EmperoR Here's the JS error from Firefox, it has a bit more info than IE and Chrome.

TypeError: ipb.textEditor.getEditor("edit-" + postid) is undefined

There are a bit of buttons that don't work (couldn't quote your post), so I figure there must be some JS that's being blocked at my end.

hello brownie

seems there is a problem with your JS, since I cant reproduce your error, and all member seems didnt get those error, and I can qoute your post too

I will try to clean up some database and template cache and let see what happen

oh one more, try to change to default IPB skin, you can choose it on the home page, and scroll down, and lock at the bottom left , there is links called "change theme" and choose IP.Board, as we now using Pulse themes

Hello Spazzle

yes, on forum conversion, minor glitch always happen, we cannot get exact same perfect result

regards,

hello, brownie, just search your error and seems it happen on the client PC, try this following ways :

1. upgrade to latest browes

2. empty ALL cache, if you in FF, just select EVERYTHING to clear

3. try to switch to standart themes and try posting

hope it help

Hi EmperoR

On editing posts it would good to be able to edit the main title of the post

i) one may have made an error and wish to correct it, or

ii) new updates to post, i.e: would let people see latest software available on the tread.

unless a new thread is started?

Also how do you give points for a good post?

Edited by spazzle
  • Like 1

• Administrators

hello spazzle, hem, that would be a good idea, I will make adjustment on editing

you can give good point by pressing LIKE THIS button, blue button in the right corner in every post, it can be seen on your profile

rather post thank, I would recommend to use those button

regards,