Leica Geosystems Announces Leica MissionPro Software

EmperoR

• Administrators

Leica Geosystems Geospatial Solutions Division is pleased to announce the release of its new mission planning software, Leica MissionPro. The software provides mission planning capability for all airborne sensors including LiDAR, line and frame sensors and is fully integrated into existing Z/I Imaging and Leica Geosystems workflows. 

LeicaMissionPro_program.jpg

The company reported that in addition to the core planning functionality, Leica MissionPro includes an exciting range of new features such 3D virtual Globe View and tools for project management and evaluating missions.

“Leica MissionPro combines the best features from Z/I Mission and Leica FPES into a comprehensive and highly productive planning software”, says Jacques Markram, Product Manager for Leica MissionPro. “Leica MissionPro represents an exciting first step in our combined product roadmap and is truly the result of synergies across the new division. Leica MissionPro simplifies planning for any type of airborne sensor mission and allows our combined customer base to further enhance their productivity.”

According to Leica, MissionPro supports integrated multi-sensor and LiDAR planning in a true 3D mission planning environment and exports flight plans for both Z/I Inflight and Leica FCMS. In addition, Leica MissionPro provides access to Web Map Services and uses worldwide SRTM data.

Leica MissionPro replaces Z/I Mission and Leica FPES software.

Source :

[hide]

http://www.leica-geosystems.com/en/Leica-MissionPro_98219.htm

[/hide]

• 6 years later...