Erdas Desktop 11.02 Knowledge Engineer

I need help from all of you. I am using erdas 2011. I use knowledge engineer for my classification. When I open a new rule in hypothesis, in the value column the "other" option in not working. Hence I am unable to insert desired numeric value in it. Please give me the medicine of it.

so, you need crack or what? this forum for discussion, If you ask crack/medicine/fix, this is wrong place, but If you ask how to do that or this, then this is the right place

please give the screenshoot, I can make new rules and assign the value, but I don't see what you have mention above

• Like 1

open erdas and do your task, after the error occured, or maybe you need to point to something interesting, just press PRT SCR button on your keyboard (every keyboard should have this button)

after that open paint program (every windows have this one too), then press CTRL+V button (paste) your image that already on the clipboard when you press the Prt Scr button

edit it as necessary using paint (you can add a note or maybe some sign)

upload on picture hosting like imageshack or tinypic, and post the links here using IMG tag

• 2 years later...

Respected Sir,

I am using erdas imagine 2011. I am using knowledge engineer for my classification. I have added the value for rule1 in hypothesis. When I open a new rule in that same hypothesis, in the value column the "other" option in not working. Therefore I am unable to insert desired numeric value in it. I have tried to give the screenshot of the problem. But the forum is not allowing it.  I need help. If you give me your email id I will send you the screenshot of the problem. Thanks in advance.

• 3 years later...

Dear bdsmolla,
Before, I used erdas 2014 and had same problem with swagata, the option column in knowledge engineer tool is not working. Then, I found this forum and start to using erdas 2013, but option column still did not working. I’m working with win 8 pro 64 bit. 
What should I do?