Annotation size problem

Hi guys! :undecided:

A made a File geodatabase, and i created an annotation feature class (not linked to an other shapefile). I'm working on a big map. It's real size 1m x 1m, and i wanted to resize the annotations, because they was so small. (for example, a county's name was 12 pt, but i wanted to change it and rotate it). After the resize, the ArcMap dropped an error >> "An error occured , the grid size error etc etc". I made a "test" annotation feature class to test, how big or small grid size is good for me. (In the arccatalog if you make a feature class in a file geodatabase, the are many steps, and in the middle of the progress you can choose between the default grid size or your grid size).

I hope, anyone have any idea:)

Ahoy

...the solution:)

After some google-ized hours, i've found tha solution..

In the arccatalog, right click on the feature class, Index tab and there is a grid size number, and here you can recalculate the value, or edit a new value:)

Now i can make biiiiig, biiig annotations:)

And sorry Emperror, next time i will start the topic here:)

ahoy