NO fee ($) charges for article submission - RS &GIS Journals ?

Arhanghelul

Hello friends

I would like to know what scientific Journals related to Remote Sensing & GIS can accept article submissions with NO money charges for publication ?

Where can I find a list of these free publishing Journals ?

Most of the existing journals have high fees :wacko:

Thank you.

Arhanghelul

• Like 1

You don't need to spend cash for a really good and original work, even sometime you can earn some. Publishers around the globe spend millions for potential researches every year. So if you really have one, you can

• get it reviewed by a professional and send it to publishers. Don't forget to search for a good Impact Factor journal that suits best for your field. 
  • send it to any conference, research collaboration or something similar. You may get a free ticket to attend the conference and present your work in person, and have a chance to publish your work with respectable benefit. 
  • break it down to a research proposal and ask for fund/ scholarship. 

ITC has a list of open access jounals with IF with it. Here is the list of journals with IF prepared by Thomson-Reuters. Beware of predatory publishers who might use your work for their own.

• Like 3

I don't have the money to spend on publishing in high-quality journals. For me, Remote Sensing is like a hobby, I like to test and experiment. Sometimes, I would like to publish my work.

So, I am just looking for some B-graded, no taxe fees, open acces journals in RS.

Any names to free journals ?

:blink:

Arhanghelul

Edited by Arhanghelul
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...