QGIS 2.2 video tutorials

VisionZ

Hi guys!

I have made a few video tutorials about QGIS 2.2, and I'm planning to do many more.

Please check them out and tell me your suggestions (what to improve and what to focus on).

You can see them in playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNCPalajQvg7wQvzf3fM8fOZ5lMKl86Q4

or on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjG-0L40prQXtCS_E525aCw

Thanks!

• Like 3

I think that VisionZ still working to his tutorials and probably it will be a living project that will not stop immediately.

;)

darksabersan.

You are right, I'm still working on tutorials. I'm planning to do at least 30 tutorials about QGIS. After I cover basics, I will focus on plugin development. When it's all done, I will pack it and share as single package (maybe even as torrent). I'm was really busy these days, but new tutorials should be ready over this weekend. 

• Like 2

You are right, I'm still working on tutorials. I'm planning to do at least 30 tutorials about QGIS. After I cover basics, I will focus on plugin development. When it's all done, I will pack it and share as single package (maybe even as torrent). I'm was really busy these days, but new tutorials should be ready over this weekend. 

Cool VisionZ,

Have you plan to speak also about other subject, like GRASS GIS or other Open Source software or only QGIS?

Anyway, nice job.

;)

darksabersan.

It will be great if you do that..But is is possible to share them as a few packs?for example share the basics..again another pack named advance and another one about developing plugins..

Thanks so much