manage the maximum distance in closest facility while publishing in arcgis server

isti

Dear All,

Hereby I wanna share my concern, I try to build a network analyst in flex, with the closest facility. The problem was occurred while the process of solving closest route to find the incident. In arcgis desktop, there is no problem about the distance between incident and facility, the route can be solve greatly. But while I publish in arcgis server and I set as the input data in flex, the distance is limit. the closest route is only solve when the distance between incident and facility less than 1 meters. Is there any parameter that I missed while I publish?Or Is there any procedure to manage the maximum distance of the closest route?

thanks for the responses.

regards

isti

• 2 weeks later...

i suggest to simpifly the case ( network area include network route ) , and test it using other methods rather than using flex, if this works ok then you can expand area, and then porting it by using flex apps.

never working in complex case on first use or test, just to be sure that the algorithm working smooth first.

rgds - fw