ArcMap crash

maunaloa

Hi all!

I'm a bit unhappy....That cr@p ArcMap freezing in every 20-40 minutes. By georeferencing, by editing, by digititizing, by every processes it's freezing, soemtimes not only freezing, it drops an error message window "Send error report to esri bla bla". My computer is very stable, can't freez, work in every situation. 12 gb ram, i7 cpu, very kool machine. That cr@p arcmap uses only 250-500 mb ram, so i dunno what is the problem? It's only arcmap 10.1, without any updates. Any idea? Anyone, who have this freezing thing too? I hate that, because if i work for 15 minutes, and think "i will save my edit after this curve, or i will georeference just this last picture" and that ******* arcmap freezes..........%5"+%

:)

so?

hmm, my arcgis running with a simple license manager, no fix or other 3rd party program. I'm using only the standard 10.1, because the 10.1 sp1 can't open ecw, dropping error message "invalid raster datset etc."

By the georeferencing, if i zomm in, zoom out for a bunch of times, the program sloowing down, after 20 minutes sometimes crashes. If not, only sloowing down to the hell...

The main problem, that i'm using around 1000-10000 gcps, and the arcmap 10.1 labels all gcps, which sloowing down the computer. Like i wrote before, i have a strong machine, 4 core, 12 gb ram, and that crap freezing, sloowing with 300-400 mb ram...?? why we need a good computer in 2013, if that newest arcgis can't use multiple cpu, more ram, have memory holes....

oioi