regarding geomorphological units and geomorphology map

adnan0001

So, are you already know bout geomorphology unit? and how to make it manually?

I never see a tool that can automatically generate geomorphology unit on arcgis, so you need to make it manually via arcgis using image and editing tool to delineate geomorphology unit, IMHO

sir actually i prepared geomorphology map and i have to delineate geomorphology units actually am doing my masters thesis in national geophysical research institute..

sir..my land use land cover map which i have prepared from landsat etm after filling looks different did in erdas 2013 as supervised classification

is there better method to classify

sir actually i prepared geomorphology map and i have to delineate geomorphology units actually am doing my masters thesis in national geophysical research institute..

sir..my land use land cover map which i have prepared from landsat etm after filling looks different did in erdas 2013 as supervised classification

is there better method to classify

okey, I try to understand your statement. the best way to classify geomorphology unit is using visual interpretation IMHO, you can add a anykind of image which have a best recognition in geomorphology.

so your land cover map prepared from Landsat ETM looks different with your geomorphology unit? please rephrase your sentences. I dont understand.

sir how to paste document here..my new to here

what type of document?, if its a file, then upload it to file sharing like rghost.net and paste the download link here, or you can use cloud storage like dropbox, and paste the download link here

classifying geomorphology from satellite data may not work. Geo-morphology is hardly identifiable from the surface characteristics , it needs excavation, understanding soil/rock characteristics, quite a few chemical testing in the lab and few other techniques( remembering the geology classes back at my university !!!)

you'll need quite a lot field visit, sampling, testing etc...i think. try some old map and update rather than doing from scratch. :)