Projection probem or what?

bpetkovic

Hello

I hawe some problem in arc gis - i add some data and i set projection to EPSG:31276 (my contry projection) and when i add basemap layer data is not on right place. I upload wideo how i done this and you can see on the end my problem. Download from this addres::

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5c1x4d2v3vvjm58/projectionProblem.rar

Tnx for help

Best regards

just saw your video, and damn,she's hot, :D

BTW, when you add raster/image file, you notice that actually, both those data is overlapped, BUT, they dont MATCH each other (the corner and the road for example)

in this case, your projection was correct, BUT, the origin of the data especially how to get the coordinat, maybe by surveying or through digitizing data was miss, maybe because different spatial resolution of both the origin of the data

you need to adjust the spatial placement, through arcgis editor, and edit the poligon to match with the basemap image :)

correct me if Im wrong ;)

Ok in arc gis i not set transformation see attached picture :) and that was solve my problem. Ny the way i building some geoportal on my colage and this was main problem. Now i need to aply this tought java script in my web app :) I will show the results when i finish this.

PIC:: :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/es87z72r3zvw788/Untitled.jpg

Thanks for reply :D

BR