ArcGIS v10 + ArcView v3.3

Dear member,

I've recently learn how to use GIS apps and its application in medicine and/or disease mapping.

I already have ArcGIS Desktop v10, but i want to install ArcView v3.3 (i'm quite interest with its simple interface :)

Is it possible to install ArcGIS v10 and ArcView v3.3 in the same machine?

(My operating system is Windows 7 ultimate SP1 32bit)

use WinXP mode plugin.

you can download it from microsoft official web, please make sure that your win 7 is original to be able download the winxp mode. I don't know whether offline installer for winxp mode is available or not.

both a/r/c/g/i/s 1/o and a/r/c/v/i/e/w are running perfectly in my laptop w/ that kind of setup.

hope this helps.

Dnandz

use WinXP mode plugin.

you can download it from microsoft official web, please make sure that your win 7 is original to be able download the winxp mode. I don't know whether offline installer for winxp mode is available or not.

both a/r/c/g/i/s 1/o and a/r/c/v/i/e/w are running perfectly in my laptop w/ that kind of setup.

hope this helps.

Dnandz

nice solution man, is the rigth mode...other option is use and virtual machine like virtualbox or another virtualizer soft and install arc view , but the better solution was done by Dnandz.

regards