Interactive spatial presentations

Capricorn

You're right EMPER0R, I prefer ArcScene too, because it is more precise then ArcGlobe/ArcExplorer, unfortunately, I have no legal license for ArcGIS 10, and it is not always appropriate to present in illegal software. That's why I try to do something using ArcExplorer Desktop, ArcReader or DWG TrueView. To my mind Google Earth sucks, because I use custom and more accurate terrains, created by me.

Regarding bad streaming, I always use DownloadHelper extension for Firefox.

Arhanghelul, you can use Croat for translation.

Here is the basic info for English speaking people:

Interactive spatial (GIS) presentation

The aim of this video is to show another way of presenting spatial information.

Unlike the static presentation made of static slides, dynamic presentations require movement through space and zoom in on specific spatial elements within each slide, and their graphic and tabular identification as required during the presentation - not in a predetermined order, but according to the observer during the presentation so that participants in the debate can discuss all aspects of space, but during the presentation, not just after its completion.

As an example I took a regulatory plan and the problems in the area related to it, which exposes the architect - urban planner, but the principle can be applied to the spatial presentation of any kind.

As you can see, the credit for the spatial analysis belongs to the Cantonal Institute for Urban and Spatial Planning Zenica.