Windows 8 out for download

rahmansunbeam

start1-580x325.jpg?6dc32e

At last Microsoft released its latest version of windows and its out for download. The development preview will be a perfect candidate for any one who is willing to take a quick look at the cool features of Win8. Download it from here,

[hide]

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516 

[/hide]

rib3.jpg

The ribbon interface is really cool.

sidebyside_view.png

Finally it has a built in pdf reader.

rib11.jpg

quick access bar at the top makes life easy.

tpimp.png

modern task manager.

I'll download it tonight, not replacing 7 right now but to taste it in virtualbox!  :tongue:

• Administrators

hem, its already leaked version everywhere, I will check in WZOR to recheck it, there is a links to download it

BTW, you need high requirement for win 8, double compare to win 7, if you want to use full capability of win 8, especially in themes and desktop environment

regards,

hem, its already leaked version everywhere, I will check in WZOR to recheck it, there is a links to download it

BTW, you need high requirement for win 8, double compare to win 7, if you want to use full capability of win 8, especially in themes and desktop environment

regards,

oh no emperor, its not leaked. Its the official development preview. It's using all the win7 drivers right now so very little compatibility issues. But the final release will bring many more.

@Lurker

thanks :-) if i'll install win8 and arcgis i'll post if all works together :-)

I hope this goes well with win8. But i'll suggest all not to settle with the development preview because its just a preview, a teaser trailer of the forthcoming film!  :wink: Its a pre-beta version, not even beta. So expect bug and report to ms if you find any.  :laugh: