ArcMap 9.3 - fill polygon based on value in another table (point)

Jozze

Greetings.  I haven't touched ArcMap in a while and I think I'm going to be touching it quite a bit in the very near future.  I think I can manage the basics, but I'm wondering how I could go about this.  I'm using ArcMap 9.3 and have a table with polygon data.  I also have a table with point data.  There are several fields that I can use to relate and/or join these tables.

I'd like to know how I could shade (via query or code) individual polygons based on the value of a field in the table containg the point data.

I appreciate the assistance.

Jozze

3dbu,

Thanx for the reply.  I was relating instead of joining.  Once I put it together, it came out like I had hoped.  Thanx for nudging me in the right direction.

Jozze

"Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana."  Groucho Marx

3dbu,

Thanx for the reply.  I was relating instead of joining.  Once I put it together, it came out like I had hoped.  Thanx for nudging me in the right direction.

Jozze

"Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana."  Groucho Marx

ok man , is good know that i can help anybody , tell us how resolve this topic .

regards