Our forum made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ads blocker.

• Announcements

• EmperoR

Dear Guests   12/24/2016

Welcome to the GIS-AREA. like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of GIS-AREA by signing in or creating an account here. Once you have created your account and have introduced yourself to our community, you can start new topics, reply to others, subscribe interesting threads, get your customize profiles, make news friends, and others nice stuff. To make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible, please don't forget to read through our pinned forum rules and board guidelines in each section before you do anything else.
Lurker

Inactive Members, Want To Reactivate Your Account

OMG, I just looked at my profile and I joined this site in 2011 and my dissertation is still not finished, just shoot me already . . . . .  

Hi guys, I'm sorry but this is a google translation. I need access to the areas of "Software" and "Free Data and Interesting Links". I suppose my denial of access will have to do with my inactivity, but it is not for lack of interest in the forum, rather it has to do with my limited understanding of English. The forum and the page are very interesting to my understanding! I hope I can access the areas mentioned! Greetings to all!

On 10/7/2017 at 4:40 AM, zwingli said:

OMG, I just looked at my profile and I joined this site in 2011 and my dissertation is still not finished, just shoot me already . . . . .  

Goodluck for your dissertation, what the topic you take? let's discuss it in OFF TOPIC section

all done

btw for rodog

there are another username called rodog1, is it yours?

I will combine both of them, 

I want to be active member (I need software of course) but the thing is that I prefer to read than to write answers. If I am not absolutely sure for something I prefer to stay silent