How to make Arc Desktop 10.3 Standard Concurrent Use for multi user

dydik.setyawan

Hey guys, I want to ask you about make Arc Desktop 10.3 Standard Concurrent Use to be used multi user..

my Arcgis successfull installed and working (computer 1).. but when I to try in other computer (computer 2)  connect to (computer 1) with license belonging computer 1

This my step:

Arc Administrator --> License Manager --> Browse --> Choice computer 1 --> Apply

Result:

When Arcgis try to working --> show text: "Computer 1" does not have a valid License Manager. Please enter a valid License Manager Server.

Please help me to get solve that problem

Thanks

This solution just to trial license..  While I ask how to run ArcGIS with one license for multiple computers?

I have license Arcgis 10.3 and I want some computers with Arcgis connect to my computer (My license is used together at a time when the same)

Please help me

Thanks..

do you have anti virus or firewall software installed on both PC ?

try to allow port 27000-27009 on both PC

or other software use same port with arcgis, try to change your arcgis port manually via lic manager

this typical error usually because port conflict or block

if your firewall and Antivirus in both PC switch off and problem still persist than there is a chance other software already use arcgis port

open your lic file, and change default 27000 with other number like 27001 or such and restart your lic manager

if your firewall and Antivirus in both PC switch off and problem still persist than there is a chance other software already use arcgis port

open your lic file, and change default 27000 with other number like 27001 or such and restart your lic manager

I always do this, because ArcGIS and FME easy get in conflict.