Creating setup project

noroozi

I am creating a software, using Arc_engine 10.1 and visual studio 10. Everything seems ok even in building setup project. All the references are in detected dependencies. But after that, when I install .exe, it crashes.

The error says that some of my references are not found in the project place. The only suspicious thing is that the project .net framework is 3.5 but in prerequisite the 3.5 sp1 and 4 are available, regardless of choosing either of them, a warning appears that says it is not match with with exact .net framework version.

If that is the problem, I have .net framework 3.5 installed , but it is not available in prerequisites. What can I do to solve this?

Any comments are appreciated.

Edited by noroozi

Give details of your Operating System.

Are you working on Windows 8 version? If so, please try to enable .net framework in

Step 1 :
Go to Settings. Choose Control Panel then choose Programs.
Step 2 :
Click Turn Windows features on or off

The User can enable this feature by click on .NET Framework 3.5 (include .NET 2.0 and 3.0) select it and click OK.

After this step, it will download the entire package from internet and install the .NET Framework 3.5 feature.

Hope it will work out. And One more thing is try to edit the application target versions.

Drop here if you get solution by other means.

:)

~ sharing is knowledge