Geodetic Transformation Method Inquiry

roycastanares

What is the difference between this three methods of transformation?

I am now setting parameters for Philippines Reference System of 1992 in GeoCalc of GeoComp Systems.

Although I'm sure that my parameters are correct, I can get a fine result that is corresponding with our government conversion results.

One thing that catches my attention is the transformation method:

In one of my office mate geocalc that runs on 32 bit, I saw a "MOLODENSKY method"

Then in our Government Website "transformation parameters are applied to "GEOCENTRIC CARTESIAN COORDINATES".

Then on the Geocalc software I'm using, I cannot change the only one transformation method that is "Bursa-Wolfe".

Hope you can help me understand the difference between this three. And can you site some website wherein I can somehow connect them. 

Thanks in advance

What is the difference between this three methods of transformation?

I am now setting parameters for Philippines Reference System of 1992 in GeoCalc of GeoComp Systems.

Although I'm sure that my parameters are correct, I can get a fine result that is corresponding with our government conversion results.

One thing that catches my attention is the transformation method:

In one of my office mate geocalc that runs on 32 bit, I saw a "MOLODENSKY method"

Then in our Government Website "transformation parameters are applied to "GEOCENTRIC CARTESIAN COORDINATES".

Then on the Geocalc software I'm using, I cannot change the only one transformation method that is "Bursa-Wolfe".

Hope you can help me understand the difference between this three. And can you site some website wherein I can somehow connect them. 

Thanks in advance

Problem Solved!

Found out that there are some parameters that I need to change the sign (+,-)

I am not sure whether our Mapping Authority or the software developer is wrong. :)

But everything works fine now.

Hope this will also make sense in other transformation.