error of 20 to 30m while converting to kml or kml to shape file

adnan0001

Hi friend's

Plz see attach document

First palestine 1923 palestine grid coordinate system used to georeference i have used & then few area i have digitize ..

next I have converted to kml i received the shown error to you in pdf .

Next again i have reprojected the image to GCS wgs 1984 & then converted to kml 

The same error am receiving "when i overlayed kml converted file to shape file" there is difference

why..?

Edited by adnan0001

Please follow this instruction ( your Transformation Parameter is  incorrect )

1. you can digitize shp and using  palestine 1923 ( Or can be use Define Projection in Arc Toolboks>Data Management Tools>Projection and Transformations>Define Projection)  

2.Insert New Data Frame after going to Data frame Properties>Coordinate System and Select WGS 1984

3.can be Dragging from shp layer to the 'New Data Frame'

4. 'Geographic Coordinate Systems Warning' Display in Screen.

5.Select Transformations... Button in Warning Screen 

6. 'Geographic Coordinate System Transformations' window is display, and already filling the information in 'Convert from' and 'into' coordinate, you can see the Drop down arrow in 'Using' tab. Finally can be select 'Palestne_1923_Yo_WGS_1984' and click OK

7.Go to Layer to KML in Arc Toolbox>Conversion Tools>To KML (Please use scale 1:1000)

8.You can make KML   and drag to Google earth.  

Please follow this instruction ( your Transformation Parameter is  incorrect )

1. you can digitize shp and using  palestine 1923 ( Or can be use Define Projection in Arc Toolboks>Data Management Tools>Projection and Transformations>Define Projection)  

2.Insert New Data Frame after going to Data frame Properties>Coordinate System and Select WGS 1984

3.can be Dragging from shp layer to the 'New Data Frame'

4. 'Geographic Coordinate Systems Warning' Display in Screen.

5.Select Transformations... Button in Warning Screen 

6. 'Geographic Coordinate System Transformations' window is display, and already filling the information in 'Convert from' and 'into' coordinate, you can see the Drop down arrow in 'Using' tab. Finally can be select 'Palestne_1923_Yo_WGS_1984' and click OK

7.Go to Layer to KML in Arc Toolbox>Conversion Tools>To KML (Please use scale 1:1000)

8.You can make KML   and drag to Google earth.  

Hi Vapgis..

I followed ur procedure as you told..everything i have done conversion as you said while adding

Finally everything was done, at last I have converted from kml to layer , to recheck..

I received the above shown error in the document ..plz help me..

If you can help me , screenshots will be more clear..If you provide

plz see attach file 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6130g4igvi73qs5/11.pdf?m=

• 1 month later...