Aster GDEM 30 m to 5 meters in ArcGIS 10.2

the process will be simple just make a netfill for all the area that you need and make and simple interpolations process i suggested Topo to Raster and change the pixel size of the output , this can be and simple interpolation process...hope be usefull. 

the process will be simple just make a netfill for all the area that you need and make and simple interpolations process i suggested Topo to Raster and change the pixel size of the output , this can be and simple interpolation process...hope be usefull. 

3bdu Hello, my reading in English is not very good. But as I'll make a top to raster with the Aster GDEM file is already in raster format?

Has anyone tried to interpolate the pixels of Aster GDEM 30 m to 5 meters in ArcGIS 10.2?

If anyone can help me please. Thanks

Has anyone tried resampling the pixels of Aster GDEM 30 m to 5 meters in ArcGIS 10.2? If anyone can help me please. Thanks for all

This kind of resampling is meaning less however if you really need to do that just follow the steps below:

1. Add 30m DEM to ArcMap

2. Right click on the added layer, place your mouse to 'Data' then click to 'Export Data'

3. From the Export Raster Data - dialog box, just change the Cell Size (as you wanted to 5m)

(Don't forget to change No Data value as well if needed to change)

Hope, this process will be simple for you.

This kind of resampling is meaning less however if you really need to do that just follow the steps below:

1. Add 30m DEM to ArcMap

2. Right click on the added layer, place your mouse to 'Data' then click to 'Export Data'

3. From the Export Raster Data - dialog box, just change the Cell Size (as you wanted to 5m)

(Don't forget to change No Data value as well if needed to change)

Hope, this process will be simple for you.

but after all this process the DEM output is just a 5 meter but the source is 30 meter....regards

Beside the precision problems,  ASTER is full with artifacts,  gaps, etc.

I suspect that is working bad in the areas with clouds.

I think I remember T is for thermal reflectance.

Sure in my work area, near the equator ASTER has problem.

Use SRTM as basis and ASTER if is a place without artifacts.

An yes, it is an elevation difference.

• Like 1

Hi dexgeo,

Do you want to interpolate  Aster GDEM 30 m to 5m in ArcGIS 10.2?

I have some ideal about the method. There'r some step you need to do:

1. Convert Aster DEM 30 to contour ( Use to tool contour). Note: you need take "contour interval" : 5 (it's distance two line 5m)

2. Convert contour to point

3. When you have points, you used to interpolation in arcgis (IDW tool or kringing tool ...). It's DEM you need.

Note: Setting parameters in field before you run tools.

I hope i can help you.