georeferening of cadastral map with satellite imagery

Hi

I have a video that shows you georeferencing and digitizing in Quantum GIS. You can find it at courses.learnpracticalgis.com/l1-2-digitize/    It is a lead-in to a course I'll be offering soon so it will only be there for a short while though. Please contact me if this link is no longer available and I'll point you to other similar resource if I can.

Edited by Ian Allan
  • Like 1

Hi

I have a video that shows you georeferencing and digitizing in Quantum GIS. You can find it at courses.learnpracticalgis.com/l1-2-digitize/    It is a lead-in to a course I'll be offering soon so it will only be there for a short while though. Please contact me if this link is no longer available and I'll point you to other similar resource if I can.

Hello , am getting this comment

ERROR 404 - NOTHING FOUND
The page you are looking for could not be found.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Simpliy add a basemap and then bring in your cadstral map with satellite image in too and then zoom in the area with the basemap and then use "Fit to Display" to get the cadstral map with satellite image to show up and then use the Georeferencing toolbar to georeference it. Then when you are done with georeferenced  save as a new file and then reprojected to your area known coordinate system.