Problem connecting Mapguide to SQL server 2008

badar

Hi,

I am having problem connecting my Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server (AIMS) studio with MS SQL Server 2008. I've created a "New Feature Source" by clicking on New>Data Connection. I've pointed out the desired database in "Data Store" and tested the connection which is OK. I then saved this FeatureSource in the library.

Now when I create a new layer and open the saved data source as the layer's data source, it doesn't show any featureclass/table that the database in "Data Store" actually holds... What I am doing wrong here? The database holds two (spatial) tables; roads and homes.

Any help will be much appreciated!!!!

I was having some other problems with IIS and AIMS so I had to not only uninstall AIMS but also clean install windows, IIS, Visual studio, SQL server and AIMS. I created a new login in SQL server with full privilidges and then connected AIMS studio using above mentioned method. This time it worked.

So some1 having same problem should see if everything in AIMS and IIS is working fine and use a user account with full permissions in SQL server.

Regards