Looking for a website to produce a file using UTM or LL or LL to UTM or general

PROBERT

Is there a website that allow me to upload my GPS file from UTM to lat and long to produce a new output file ? I am looking for one to run a batch a list of UTM or LL to converstion them in either way. Thanks.

I am aware of know how to do perfrom this in ArcMap, but what if you wanted them in a hurry like doing that for ArcGIS Explorer online.

Thanks.

No need to adding link from another sites, post your question directly here  :rolleyes:

rather than using web based application, you need application, no need Internet connection for example

I use Franson, but there is no direct way I believe, still you must download the data from GPS, and make compatible format data and then convert using software

in your previous links, someone mention bout DNRGarmin and other software resource

I never see websites that have the capability for batch processing for coordinate conversion

regards,