Suggest topics to prepare Thesis for Degree in Remote Sensing and GIS

Bru

Warm greetings to all forum members!

I'm planning to prepare a thesis for a master degree in Remote Sensing and GIS but is not sure about a suitable topic. I therefore, approach this forum to suggest some topics for the same. Please include a synopsis of the topic if suggested.

Waiting for a positive response.

• Administrators

hem, forest resource management, maybe In your country you can perform analysis for Forest change to another land use. and you can connect it with the change of environmental, social, and culture conditions affected with those change.

regards,

hem, forest resource management, maybe In your country you can perform analysis for Forest change to another land use. and you can connect it with the change of environmental, social, and culture conditions affected with those change.

regards,

A good suggestion.

You can classify a certain area with regard to forest (or vegetation in general) for several time stamps. These maps are than used to calibrate a model that tries to explain/predict the changes based on variables like those that EMPEROR mentioned. Condition is off course that you find enough data for the variables you want to incorporate then.

regards,

A good suggestion.

You can classify a certain area with regard to forest (or vegetation in general) for several time stamps. These maps are than used to calibrate a model that tries to explain/predict the changes based on variables like those that EMPEROR mentioned. Condition is off course that you find enough data for the variables you want to incorporate then.

this can be a great thesis theme man there are many algorits that can use for make this land use change ....

regardas

Hi thank you for the brilliant topic. By the way, this may be too much to ask for but can I have a brief synopsis like that. Things that makes up a synopsis. Details will be added by me so kindly enlighten me on the technical aspects involved.

if want a synopsyis just check this module of IDRISI taiga Land modeler changer there you can take some ideas for make this synopsis ...Land Change Modeler provides:

A suite of tools for land cover change analysis, allowing you to quickly map changes in the landscape, identify and uncover land class transitions and trends, and monitor ongoing plans;

A modeling and prediction environment to create future landscape scenarios with the integration of user-specified drivers of change, such as slope or distance maps, as well as constraint or incentive information which would impact the scenario, such as infrastructure changes or zoning regulations;

A wide range of tools for incorporating habitat information to current and future landscape scenarios, thereby providing species-specific habitat assessment, detection of changes in habitat status, species distribution modeling and more;

Tools for the implementation of REDD projects including the ability to estimate deforestation baselines, and model and validate future deforestation scenarios

chose what you neek to make and seek new paper in the web about this topic...

chek this : http://www.clarklabs.org/products/Land-Change-Modeler-Overview.cfm

regards

if want a synopsyis just check this module of IDRISI taiga Land modeler changer there you can take some ideas for make this synopsis ...Land Change Modeler provides:

Plan your work very well if you want to use this software because, still, there are no more than 15 days left ;-)

Plan your work very well if you want to use this software because, still, there are no more than 15 days left ;-)

is sure you're rigth but...should be use the downgrade version like  IDRISI Andes ....i did some like this and work perfect i did some work using this version.

regards